- 18.9.2014 – 28.2.2020 Dept. of Computer Science and Telecommunications, University of Thessaly, Greece, Intelligent Management of Data Streams in Real Time, B.Sc. GPA: 6.87/10
Current Research Positions
- Member of research group iPrism, Dept. of Computer Science and Telecommunications, University of Thessaly, link: http://iprism.eu/index.php/members/
Previous Research Positions
- Member of the Essence Research Group: Pervasive & Distributed Intelligence, School of Computer Science, University of Glasgow, link: http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/essence/members.html
- 1.2.2020 – 30.3.2020 Internship in School of Computer Science, University of Glasgow
- Fountas, P., Kolomvatsos, K., Anagnostopoulos, C., ‘A Deep Learning Model for Data Synopses Management in Pervasive Computing Applications’, Computing Conference, London, UK, 15-16 July, 2021.
- Fountas, P., Kolomvatsos, K., ‘Ensemble based Data Imputation at the Edge’, in 32nd International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI 2020), November 9-11, 2020. [Best Student Paper Award]
- P. Fountas, K. Kolomvatsos, ‘A Continuous Data Imputation Mechanism based on Streams Correlation’, in 10th Workshop on Management of Cloud and Smart City Systems, in conjunction with IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC), 2020.
- Greek: native
- English : Pearson Test of English General, Level 3 / Common Reference Levels: global scale (B2)